A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Head of Science teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Fulham. This position of a Head of Science Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Head of Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an Science degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Head of Science
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School
- To be accountable for the strategic leadership and management of a phase, within the context of the School's aims and policies
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
This is a very friendly and welcoming school which has been recognised as ‘Good’ by Ofsted. There is a high level of pupil engagement, behaviour is excellent, and exam results are considerably above the national average. Staff form a close-knit team who operate in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect and career development is central to the philosophy of the SLT.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.