Step Teachers is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated HLTA to cover PPA one afternoon a week for EYFS/Year 1 classes until Easter.
Located in Norwich, our partnership school achieved 'Good' in their recent Ofsted inspection. The school has seen improvements to their curriculum, to ensure students have the best learning opportunities.
Position: Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Duration: Until Easter
Days: One afternoon a week
Year Groups: EYFS/Year 1
- Lead and deliver engaging and effective lessons in the absence of the class teacher
- Provide support to EYFS/Year 1 students, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with teaching staff to ensure a seamless transition during PPA time
- Contribute to the development and implementation of lesson plans
- HLTA qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role within a primary school setting
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS/Year 1 curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments and build positive relationships with students and staff
Why Choose Step Teachers?
- We are guided by our core values: honesty, hard work, and professionalism.
- With over two decades of experience, we have been providing educational professionals to regions such as East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth.
- We have forged endu