Step Teachers are looking for a HLTA (Level 3 equivalent) in Cambridgeshire who desires flexible employment while remaining committed to making a positive impact in the lives of young individuals!
I am pleased to present a long-term HLTA role to work every Tuesday afternoon (this is flexible to work another afternoon) and all day Wednesday. The position will require you to look after groups of children and cover classes across Reception and Year 1 starting ASAP and running until the end of the school year. No planning is required.
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working as a HLTA in a Primary school is essential
- A good knowledge of the Reception and KS1 curriculum
- A recognised HLTA qualification and relevant experience at this level for an HLTA role
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply HLTAs across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.<