A fantastic Secondary school in Enfield is seeking to recruit an outstanding Humanities teacher for a post commencing in September. The school are prepared to consider excellent Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) in additions to more experienced teachers.
As a Humanities teacher at this school you must adhere to the attributes below:
- You should have a teaching qualification and a Humanities based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Humanities.
- As a qualified Humanities teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development.
- The appointed Humanities teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Humanities teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
Visitors comment on the excellent relationships between SLT and the staff. The cohort is extremely diverse and the staff enjoy a friendly and productive relationship with the students. The vibrant atmosphere means that the students enjoy their academic study and are equipped with excellent social and emotional skills. The School offers excellent professional development opportunities, are keen to recruit staff who promote a ‘can do’ attitude and who are ambitious for their students to make excellent progress.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend