If you are looking for your next role, then we can help! We are working with a school in Norwich who are looking for an ICT Teacher for a full-time role starting in September 2019. The position of ICT teacher could be offered on either a permanent or supply basis.
The ideal ICT Teacher:
- You will have an ICT related degree, with PGCE and QTS
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the ICT curriculum, with strong behaviour management
- The school are happy to consider NQTs but suggest that this role might be better suited for candidates who are more experienced
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- Have experience being an ICT teacher in a mainstream school
The focus of the school remains on ensuring each student has appropriate opportunities, curriculum and support to reach their highest potential. To achieve the school ask that all staff must have the qualifications and professional development in order that they can deliver, as required, to each student. In this, exciting Learning and Teaching strategies lie at the core of their work, so your professional development is critical to our students’ success.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend