Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a KS1 Phase Leader role in an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Enfield. This is a long-term position working on a full time basis due to commence in September 2019. Although the position is a long-term supply role, the successful candidate may be offered a contracted position at the school.
The School have asked for a proficient Phase Leader who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive result.
- Strong experience in KS1 within a mainstream school
- Can establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the Phase Group to uphold the high standard of the school
- Liaise with other Phase Leaders and members of the school community to ensure progression and development in the pupils learning
This is an outstanding one-form entry school, which has built a strong relationship with the local community. Through a mixture of exceptional classroom based learning and exciting outdoor learning activities, this school provides a high level of academic excellence to all of its pupils. It is proud to be an inclusive school, where the dedicated and caring team incorporate different aspects of religion to the learning process in a way that is exciting to children of all ages.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.