£100 - £130
about 2 months ago
Step teachers have long-standing working relationships with academies and schools who require qualified teachers for day to day supply cover. We are currently seeking qualified KS1 and KS2 teachers to join our team of ad hoc supply teachers that will work in bookings once the schools return to face to face teaching.
As an ad hoc supply teacher you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As an ad hoc supply teacher we require;
- A teaching qualification
- References displaying recent experience within a classroom setting
- A flexible and reliable approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
- The desire to positively inspire young people
As an ad hoc supply teacher you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools in the area
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend