Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Tower Hamlets to source a determined and innovative teacher to join their team in September 2019. This is a permanent contract for the candidate who is able to meet the expectations of the school and keep with the high standard of education delivered across all year groups.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 experience in a mainstream school
- Proven ability to monitor and maintain pupil development with positive results
- Monitor pupil development and liaise with other members of staff to maintain steady growth
- Take to the role with confidence with full responsibility for the class and support staff
- Display good practice both inside and outside of the classroom
- Able to commit to the duration of this permanent contract
This fantastic school is beaming with innovation and creativity in all areas. The dedicated staff ensure that pupils receive the very best from their education through a number of curricular and extracurricular projects. Children are encouraged to dream big and work hard to achieve their aspirations, with the whole school community there to support and guide them on the way. Lifelong learning is the ideal, which underpins life at this school as they aim to prepare children for their future lives both academically and as citizens in their community.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.