Step Teachers are looking to recruit a Keystage 2 Teacher to work in a school in Hertfordshire. The school are looking to employ a brilliant supply teacher on a fixed term basis from January to July 2022. This role will be best suited for a qualified teacher with good behaviour management skills.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- Share our total commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of all students.
- Adhere to the school's objectives, standards, and policies.
- Experience with working with children with challenging behaviour is desirable
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A sense of empathy and patience
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pays via PAYE; Step Teachers also offer other free special benefits, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.