11 months ago
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Enfield to source a dedicated and flexible KS2 Teacher to cover maternity leave in their year 5 class from January 2020. Although this is maternity cover, the school have said this could lead to a permanent position within the school for the chosen candidate, depending on their performance.
The School have asked for a proficient KS2 who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Experience in KS2 within a mainstream school
- Able to commit to the duration of this long term role
- Able to monitor and manage pupil development and liaise with key members of staff to ensure pupils are accessing the curriculum and getting the best out of their education
- Display a positive attitude to promote positive behaviour and keep children engaged in their learning
This is a fantastic school which values mutual respect and morality very highly. Children are encouraged to be tolerant of each other and accepting of each other’s beliefs. Everyone plays a part in the school community by guiding one another along the path to make good decisions and develop both academically and socially. A welcoming and engaging learning environment is provided to all pupils so that they can speak freely and think endlessly, as it is through this they are able to grow their minds and nurture their dreams.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.