£70 - £80
about 2 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Teaching Assistant to support a student with ADHD. This position is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in January 2022 and run through until the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- Have confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy and have had experience in a similar role.
- You will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion.
- Be passionate and energetic
- Hve knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.