Step Teachers have been tasked by an Ofsted rated school holding ‘Good’ status in Hackney to source an experienced and confident teacher to join their KS2 team. This is a long term supply position with the potential for a permanent contract with the school. The successful candidate should ideally be available for an interview with the school as soon as possible and be available to start in September 2019.
The School have asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 4) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Able to assess and manage pupil development consistently over the course of the academic year with positive results
- Play an active role in the school’s extracurricular activities and projects
- Provide a rounded and differentiated curriculum that is accessible to pupils at different academic levels
- Take to the role with confidence and connect with the school community
This is a small school where each member plays a key part in school life. Staff, governors and parents work together to achieve a common goal, which is to provide equal opportunities to all pupils and ensure they can achieve their full potential. The whole school celebrates in the achievements of its children and provides care and support for children who are pushing to better themselves. The school is at the heart of a vibrant community and the same energy is immersed in school life, allowing children to be creative with their learning by exploring new ideas and stimulating their minds.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.