Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant in Potters Bar. The role is full time working across all year groups in Key Stage 2 starting after the February half term and is an ongoing supply role.
This one-form entry Primary School has an ethos revolving around positivity; they strive to create a positive and dynamic learning environment for every student to reach their full potential. There is a strong link between the school and the community and nurtures every child to grow into confident individuals ready for the next step in their lives.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
- Recent experience working in a primary school or with school aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many scho