Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Surrey to recruit a dedicated and innovative LSA for a Full-time, Long-term supply position. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient LSA who has the following attributes:
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
- You should have good decision making skills
- Candidates should establish high expectations of emotional and learning behaviour in all pupils
- KS3/4 experience in a mainstream setting
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
At this brand new state of the art school opened recently, they ensure the best possible success for all learners in the community. Their motto is a strong foundation to positively change and transform people and society; Learning Changes Lives. The curriculum model they have designed is to encourage confident, independent learners to succeed in a competitive world.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.