Step Teachers has been given the opportunity of finding an LSA for Key Stage 1 at a primary school upholding ‘Good’ Ofsted status in the borough of Barnet. The position is a long-term, full-time role which set to commence in February 2020 after half-term. The role does have the potential to become a permanent position to the right candidate.
To be considered for the role as a KS1 LSA, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant, preferably within KS1
- To hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
- A passion and desire to teach children and make learning enjoyable
- Comprehensive working knowledge of learning styles and how to incorporate Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic (VAK) learning opportunities into lesson planning/delivery would be a considerable asset for this role
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and communicate effectively with members of staff
This wonderful school has established a friendly and engaging learning environment that allows pupils to reach their full potential, reflecting its inclusive ethos and approach to education. The committed members of staff provide the necessary skills for all children to become articulate and confident learners. It works in collaboration with the students’ parents to promote educational excellence and support the pupils in developing both academically and spiritually.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.