We are working with a college in North Norfolk who are looking for a temporary lecturer of Law. This position is offered on a full term basis and could become a permanent position for the right candidate.
As an experienced lecturer or qualified teacher you will have previous experience in planning and delivering law in an A Level setting.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- A PGCE or equivalent or experience delivering Law in a mainstream environment
- Evidence of good classroom control and behaviour management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
The college offers great facilities, pastoral support and outstanding careers/UCAS guidance.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf