15 days ago
ASAP or September 2021
Step Teachers have been asked by a school in Enfield to help them recruit a Reception Teacher on a long term supply contract to start as soon as possible or September 2021 for the right candidate.
To be suitable for the role of reception teacher you should:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Have experience teaching at KS1 level
- Good curricular knowledge
- Set effective targets as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
The school has a lovely culture of innovation and a love of teaching and learning. With their pupils, the school seeks to create and develop young people who are confident, highly skilled and ambitious to contribute to society. As the school's new Reception teacher you will help to maintain and develop these skills further.
As a Step Teachers supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.