£65 - £90 Per Day PAYE
2 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented TA/LSA for one of our prestigious partner schools based in Haringey. This position of TA/LSA is offered through Step Teachers and will commence ASAP for the right person. The role of a TA/LSA is full-time and does have the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
The ideal TA/LSA will have:
- Experience with handling personal care
- Experience supporting in class using medication and feeding equipment
- Experience using Team Teach
As a TA/LSA you will comply with the following.
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position.
- The successful LSA candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do attitude and philosophy and have had experience working as an LSA across a range of ages.
The staff at this school work hard to recognize the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect, and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools, and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend