A great School in Mitcham, South London are looking for a strong LSA to start in September. This role is full time and will be on a long term contract. Interviews will be held next week so if interested please apply asap!!
The successful LSA will:
- Have previous experience within an SEN role or Pastoral position. The School are also open to considering Psychology Graduates
- Your time will be divided between supporting 2 students one-to-one within lessons. One student has general learning difficulties and will require emotional and academic support, the second student has anxiety and requires emotional support
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
About the School:
- Friendly and supportive Senior Management
- Good behaviour within the School
- Excellent facilities and services in place for SEN students
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
We’re an agency that have been running for over 18 years and will be able to find you your perfect role. You will be at the centre of the process and our team of dedicated consultants will LISTEN to your requirements and hunt out the perfect role for YOU. We believe this bespoke service is the best there is… and you get it all for free! We are an agency who are REC Audited, with offices in London, Hertfordshire, Plymouth and Norwich.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf