This great school in North London is seeking a Male learning support assistant, where you will be looking after a young male with emotional attachment behaviour issues. The learner will require 121 support and behaviour management at all times. You will be guided by the teacher who will cascade the outcomes required for the week ahead. This will also be a mentoring role where you will provide guidance and be a supportive figure for the learner. We will welcome applications from candidates with Team Teach or other de-escalation training.
- Behaviour Management (SEMH)
- Ability to manage a 121 pupil and be able to react quickly with any issues
- Ambitious and career-focused applicants particularly welcome
- Excellent career progression
- For any additional information please email SeymaB@stepteachers.co.uk or phone 0208 9202010
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.