£25,714 - £36,961 Per Year PAYE
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are currently working with a “Good” school in Birmingham to recruit a Maths Teacher to start in January 2022. The role is available on a full-time basis and is ongoing.
The ideal Maths teacher:
- You will have a Maths related degree, with PGCE and QTS
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management strategies
- The school are happy to consider Early Career Teachers (ECT’s) for this role
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
What to expect from Step Teachers?
- You will have your own dedicated consultant, guiding you through the registration period and into an interview with the school
- Pay that is processed weekly and only paid via PAYE!
- Access to our payroll portal where you can get discounts on online and high street brands
- 24 online GP services and much more!
The school is happy to consider outstanding ECT’s but the role would also be suited to Math teachers with experience.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk