Here at Step Teachers, we are looking for a part-time Maths Teacher to join an outstanding school in Islington. This position is part-time, 3 days per week starting in April 2019.
The Maths Teacher:
- Have a Maths related degree
- Have a PGCE and have QTS/QTLS
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- To enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of others across the phase, through mentoring, coaching, evaluating, supporting, guiding and target setting
About the school
- This is a school proud of its Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’, and it has maintained performance at that level for the last three inspections.
- Drawing its pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds, pupil progression beyond the national average is a key focus of every member of the team.
- The Head Teacher, the senior team and the governors lead the school outstandingly well, ensuring that both teaching and achievement are of the highest standard. The tracking of pupils’ learning and progress is accurate, consistent and rigorous.
- Staff satisfaction is central to the ethos of the School, and this is demonstrated by the very low rate of staff turnover and outstanding opportunities for professional development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend