Paolo le Rocca
about 1 month ago
Step teachers are a large successful educational recruitment agency working with numerous schools across the south of England and are pleased to have been asked to locate a maths with further maths teacher for a secondary school based in London, SW18 who have been working with us for a number of years.
In the first instance the maths with further maths teacher will be for a fixed period from January – July 2020. This rapidly improving school serves a diverse multicultural community and the governors and head teacher are committed in their desire to involve the whole school as a learning community using a large range of strategies to help children become confident and successful learners.
To be considered for the position of maths with further maths teacher the schools asks:
• You are a fully qualified maths teacher with experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils
• That you have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
• You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
• A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.