Step teachers are working closely with this co-educational secondary and sixth form with academy status to recruit a maths teacher. To start in September with a long term contract lasting until July 2020 this school is centrally based in Bushey, Hertfordshire.
The school has consistently maintained an Ofsted rating of “good” and maintains a good quality of education in the school. The newly appointed maths teacher will be expected to help maintain this level and actively assist in moving the school forward to “outstanding”.
To be considered for the position of maths teacher the schools asks:
- You are a fully qualified maths teacher with experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils
- That you have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
As a supply teacher with Step Teachers;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.