This secondary school with academy status based in Ipswich have asked Step Teachers to resource a maths teacher on a supply basis from September. The maths teacher will be joining a school where 70% of its pupils who have recently taken their GCSE’s have achieved grade 4 or above in English and Maths – an increase from their previous year. The new maths teacher will be expected to continue to achieve and maintain these levels.
The school last had their Ofsted report in March 2019 and was judged to be good.
The successful candidate for the role of maths teacher must:
- Hold a current teaching qualification obtained with a maths based subject
- Have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- Show an understanding of the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
- To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.