Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Maths Teacher for a school in Brixton who have been working with us over a number of years. The Maths Teacher post will be a full-time, temp-to-perm post commencing April 2019.
The Maths Teacher:
- You will have a Maths Related Degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Maths teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
- This is a very good academy which has shown amazing improvement in outcomes and behaviour over the last 4 years.
- Requiring improvement just before conversion, it is now good with outstanding and seems likely to continue in this vein.
- Our supply teachers who visit this school tell us that the staff are really friendly and supportive and we have recently placed two of them into permanent contracts.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf