£28,355 - 40,035 per year
020 3951 0090
5 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Science Teacher based at a school in Romford with Ofsted rating of ‘Good’. This is a Permanent role starting at the beginning of the Easter term.
The School have asked for a proficient Media Studies teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Media Studies degree
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Science
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
This school strives for all students are expected to engage in, and respect every lesson as they have a high expectation in terms of learning routines and the achievement of the pupils. They are encouraged to take a personalised approach to their learning to access the curriculum the way they feel is right for them. All staff nurture this approach which creates and allows the teaching environment to thrive and be successful for the students.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Calum for more information on how to apply. Contact number: 02039510090