3 months ago
As an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme, Step Teachers is looking for an experienced Maths Tutor to deliver 15 hours of tutoring to a group of 3 pupils in a Primary School. The school is based in Saltash, Cornwall.
NTP has been set up to provide additional support to schools to help pupils whose education has been impacted by school disruption due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The following candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- A Degree in either Maths, English, Science, Humanities or Modern Foreign Languages
The right candidate must...
- Have strong knowledge of the UK curriculum and experience in tutoring or teaching in a classroom
- Be Flexible with the hours you can work and willing to commit to long-term
- Be Confident in behavioural management skills.
- Have an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service