Daily Rate Dependant on Experience and Qualifications
6 months ago
As Soon As Possible
A great opportunity has become available for a Nursery Nurse to join a school that aims to encourage children to learn and develop in a happy and caring environment.
The School are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed Nursery Nurse, with a minimum Level 3 Childcare qualification.
This Nursery Nurse Position will require an individual with confidence and experience who is organised and passionate about staff development. The School are keen to hear from Nursery Practitioners who have a love for the outdoors and are experienced in a child-led learning environment.
The ideal Nursery Nurse will:
- Be enthusiastic
- Committed to providing the highest standards of care and learning.
- Have excellent knowledge of Current EYFS Curriculum.
- Work closely with the Nursery Manager to continually improve and develop the nursery.
- Plan high quality experiences to support children's learning.
- Ensure children's records are up to date and to a high standard.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have high levels of initiative and flexibility.
- Be ICT literate
- Have a valid DBS.
- Be Level 3 Qualified.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend