Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young children? Step Teachers are working closely with a nursery in Barking in search of a qualified Nursery Teacher starting ASAP and continuing until the end of the academic year with the potential to be a permanent role. This 'outstanding' Ofsted-rated school has attainment that is at the top 1% of all schools nationally and has recently been ranked as the highest-achieving infant school in Barking and Dagenham.
- Collaborating with fellow educators and school staff to ensure a seamless learning experience.
- Adapting quickly to different school settings and classroom dynamics.
- Delivering engaging lessons across the curriculum, and for a variety of age groups.
- As a Nursery Teacher Providing a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Creating a fun and safe classroom atmosphere for the children.
- Must hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream Infant school-based experience.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
- Recent experience as a Nursery Teacher
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.