Our client school in Islington is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Physical Education teacher for a permanent post starting in September 2020. The position is in a very supportive department and will suit a candidate who is after career development.
The Physical Education Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified PE Teacher with a related degree, PGCE and you will have QTS
- Must be able to teach across all secondary key stages as you will be required to teach to A-Level
- Whilst NQTs are welcome to apply, this position will suit candidates who are more experienced
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand.
- A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years.
- The cohort are well organised and take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour were noted as an outstanding feature of the last Ofsted inspection.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply below!