Are you a dynamic, energetic, motivating Physical Education teacher in search of a rewarding long-term opportunity? Step Teachers have been provided the opportunity to present a brilliant position in one of our top client schools in the beautiful North Norfolk District.
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school in which staff share a deep passion and determination to help students achieve their fullest potential in all areas of school life. if you are able to inspire and motivate students to engage in a healthy, active lifestyle in and out of school, then this is the role for you!
- Strong P.E curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy & safe, organised classroom with accessible resources/equipment where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching P.E
- Relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!