about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are currently looking to recruit a Secondary Teacher for Physics to work with some of our partner schools in Haringey. This role is well suited for both early career teachers, as well as more experienced teachers who are looking to take on a new, exciting challenge. If you are passionate about Physics and enjoy working in a flexible environment where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you!
As a Secondary Physics Supply Teacher in one of our schools you will need:
- A Physics degree, with PGCE or QTS.
- A passion for Science and the ability to enthuse your pupils with this passion.
- The ability to manage the behaviour of pupils and follow school policies.
- You will have schemes of work that are creative, varied, and flexible enough to promote differentiation and commitment to pupil progression.
- Have experience delivering Science in a mainstream setting
- Teach up to KS4 and 5.
What we offer:
- In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
- Step Teachers also offers other free special perks while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.