about 2 months ago
As the preferred Recruitment Partner for two large West London MATs, Step Teachers are recruiting primary supply teachers for schools across Uxbridge, Hillingdon right now.
Although the school year has barely begun we are experiencing huge demand for primary teachers for a range of temporary, contract and permanent placements, and we anticipate that demand will continue the upward spiral as the academic year continues.
As a primary supply teacher you should:
- Show enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be prepared to be flexible – no two days are the same!
- Remember we are never too old to learn, be ready to build each school’s classroom management strategies into your practice
- Hold UK QTS or a Non-UK teaching qualification recognised by UK Naric
Working with Step Teachers as a primary supply teacher you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated consultant who is available 24/7
- Local knowledge which is second to none - we only recruit consultants who live in the regions they support
- Your choice of daily, short term and long term posts: Unlike many agencies we exist to find what you are looking for, not what best suits us
- Competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to take part in regular CPD
Selected primary supply teachers will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.