Step Teachers have been asked by an Independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Essex to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher. This is a long term PPA role set to commence at the end of April 2019. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
• Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary
• Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role
• Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships with their peers
• Enjoy their work and provide an enjoyable working environment
• Must be able to receive ongoing training to allow them to be effective and innovative in their role
This is a distinguished leading school in Essex. The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. The school are proud to be one of the highest performing schools in England and this is thanks to the dedicated staff and extended school community who work hard to provide the highest quality of education for pupils, as well as the highest quality training for staff.
We work with fantastic schools in Essex, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a KS2 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.