Step Teachers have been asked by an Independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Essex to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher. This is a long-term PPA role set to commence in September 2019. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary school
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships with their peers
- Enjoy their work and provide an enjoyable working environment
- Must be able to receive ongoing training to allow them to be effective and innovative in their role
- Ability to increase pupil development with positive results
This is a distinguished leading school in Essex. The structure and operation of this school focuses on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. The school are proud to be one of the highest performing schools in England and this is thanks to the dedicated staff and extended school community who work hard to provide the highest quality of education for pupils, as well as the highest quality training for staff. The school offers state of the art facilities to assist in the learning both inside and outside of the classroom, give the pupils all that they need to explore, and challenge their minds.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.