Step Teachers have been asked by an Independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Enfield to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher. This is a part time, long-term role with one of our key partner schools, due to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary school
- Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community
- Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling
- Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes and help them to access the curriculum
This school aims to establish positive relationships between staff, parents and children. The caring atmosphere within school recognises the individual needs of some children and their families. They take all opportunities for friendly interaction within the school community. The children are at the centre of school life and they are nurtured and guided to become good learners.
We work with fantastic schools in North London; each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Year 5 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.