£24,373 - 41,483 per year
2 months ago
Step Teachers are currently working with a mainstream primary school in Lambeth who have engaged us to find a Key Stage 1 specialist to teach Year 1. The role would be a full time teaching position to start in September 2020. The school is happy to appoint via video interview given the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Be able to identify, take direction and respond to key issues effecting children's performance in progress
- Have a good understanding of issues associated with Inner City schools and commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of school life.
- Knowledge and experience of the characteristics of high quality teaching and the willingness to adopt new strategies for improving and sustaining high standards of teaching, learning and achievement for all pupils.
- Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life
- This schools vision is to help all pupils achieve at the highest level by providing a safe and inclusive environment where they can express themselves freely. The school community including all staff, parents and governors work together to deliver the highest standard of education in an effective way that can be accessed by all pupils. This is a school with a recently appointed senior leadership team who with the governing body have a clear commitment to raising attainment across the board and have received particular praise from Ofsted in doing so. Middle Leaders have been empowered by SLT to take more responsibility in their role and combined with continuous professional development has raised the quality of provision and standars.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Sam for more information on how to apply.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 020 3951 0080