MPS pro rata
16 days ago
Primary Teacher Opportunity, Barnet, North London
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Barnet to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher for a shared position of 3 days per week, with full responsibilities starting immediately for the ideal candidate. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our enjoyable key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 & KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary.
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- An ability to organize, lead and manage a classroom effectively.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your work and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
- Must be able to receive ongoing training to allow them to be effective and innovative in their role.
This is a wonderful community school based in North London. Where they focus on a broad, balanced and creative curriculum that engages and motivates pupils of all abilities. They encourage children to learn enthusiastically through using a range of teaching and learning strategies and through exciting projects, such as learning responsibility for wildlife and the environment, carrying out tasks that encourage the children’s imagination, taking part in poetic performance’s and writing stories for the library!
We work with fantastic schools in North London, each provides its unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Key Stage 1/2 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; an online interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Alice for more information on how to register.