Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Enfield to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher for a Full-time long-term position set to commence as soon as the correct candidate is available for the next two terms. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 4) Teacher who has the following attributes:
• Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary.
• Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role.
• Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community.
• Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling.
• Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life.
The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. Its effective use of technology underpins the school systems and the pupil’s learning experience.
We work with fantastic schools in North London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Year 4 Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Sophie for more information on how to apply.