24 days ago
Step Teachers are looking to employ a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and committed early years practitioner to work closely with one of our partner schools. The right candidate will be a qualified nursery nurse or will offer TA Experience from the EYFS. It is also crucial that they have a great understanding of the Early Years Curriculum as well as its implementation.
As a Nursery Nurse you must uphold the following;
- You should have a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- You will have worked as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years setting and be capable of adapting to different children's needs.
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for long-term work in a lovely, friendly school where an emphasis is placed on learning through play. This school is situated in the heart of a close-knit community and offers high-quality care and education to children across the pre-school age.
As a Nursery Nurse you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools in the area
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.