Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Reception Class Teacher in a school near Shefford. The role is full time; it is a maternity cover supply role, starting in January 2024 for a full calender year.
The values of this school are centred on respect, both the respect of individual people as well the environment. At this Primary School’s most recent Ofsted inspection, they continued to be rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted; alongside this they are proud of the facilities and curriculum they are able to offer to their students.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Early Years/Key Stage 1
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or Early Years Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Mainstream Primary School
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to bui