about 1 month ago
Long term, Temporary
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience in Early Years?
Are you passionate about teaching?
Step Teachers is working with a fantastic school looking for a Long Term Supply teacher to cover their Reception class. Part of an Academy Trust that encompasses support, growth and efficiency. They are looking for someone to fit in with the existing dedicated team to help nurture and help those students in their crucial year transitioning into Key Stage 1.
The ideal Reception Teacher:
- You will hold a teaching qualification and have recent experience teaching a reception class in a mainstream school
- You will have the passion and desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- As an experienced teacher, you will have the ability to develop, foster and sustain high-quality relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- You will have knowledge of the curriculum
- You will be willing to adhere to all school policies and impose them into the working day
Please get in touch today if you are interested in this role or others alike.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies who meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend