We are urgently seeking to recruit a reception class teacher to work in one of our trusted partner schools in the outskirts of Norwich. The opportunity is offered on a full time basis for the autumn term and is due to commence in September 2019. Our ideal recpetion teacher will have at least 2 years experience within the classroom. The school are keen to hear from more experienced reception class teachers for this particular position.
Our ideal recpetion teachers will;
- Have a Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
- It is very important that you have a comprehensive understanding of good practice in Assessment for Learning
- Recent experience in an EYFS setting
We can offer you as an EYFS teacher;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company. Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.