We have been asked to recruit for a Religious Education teacher for one of our client schools in Norwood. The Religious Education Teacher position is a full-time role due to start in January 2019.
The RE Teacher will:
- Have a Religious Education related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to take on NQTs
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the school:
- This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills, and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and the wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your payment via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply teaching work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested, then apply below.