Step Teachers have been tasked with finding a well organised and outgoing Administrative Officer for a full-time, long term role at an Ofsted rated school upholding ‘Good’ status in Enfield. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence as soon as possible. The selected candidate must be available for an immediate interview and be able to commit to the duration of this long term position.
The school have asked for an Administrative Officer who displays the following skills:
- Effective communication skills and ability to communicate and present information well
- Experience of working in a school office or a similar role
- Proven tact and mediation in dealing with enquiries
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ICT skills are essential and the ability to work with Sims is desirable
- Have a welcoming personality and a calm demeanour
All staff at this fantastic school are expected to promote positive behaviour and display good practice both inside and outside of the classroom. Each member of the school community plays their part in delivering the highest quality of education for the children as they embark on their learning journey and develop academically and socially. Children are encouraged to be respectful and tolerant of each other to ensure they all have an enjoyable learning experience.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.