£10.83 - 10.83 per hour
9 months ago
Step Teachers are working with a primary school in Swaffham who are seeking to appoint a caretaker for a temporary 4 week position. This position will be working as a caretaker 5 days per week over 5 hour periods per day.
As a caretaker within the school you can expect to undertake general duties such as;
• Opening and Closing the school
• General cleaning of school areas/store rooms
• Storing equipment used within the school
• Clearance of drains/emptying of bins
As a caretaker you will;
• Have experience being a caretaker within a school
• Approachable and self-motivated
• Able to communicate effectively
• Able to perform all duties and responsibilities in work location with reasonable adjustments where appropriate
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend