- Experience working with members of the public or young people
- Good interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
- You must be over 18 and in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household.
- You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high-risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website):
We will review all applications for this position in January 2021.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies who meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
You will require a DBS on the update service for the role. If you do not already have one, there will be a cost of £55 to process this on your behalf.
Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend