Here at Step Teachers we are looking for a Science Teacher for our client school in Enfield. The Science Teacher role is a Easter 2019 start and will be a temp-to-perm role.
The Science Teacher will:
- Have a Science related degree, with a PGCE with QTS
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
- The successful candidate will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults
About the School:
- This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team from the SMT on down.
- Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well behaved cohort and parents who are supportive of the class teaching staff.
- There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision of resources for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're interested in this role, then please apply below.