A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Science teacher (of any specialism) for a position at a high school in Long Stratton. This Science teacher position is offered on a part time basis and is due to start in May 2020. The successful Science teacher will be working alongside a large and supportive department until Easter 2021.
• You will have a Science related Degree, with PGCE and QTS
• The school are happy to consider NQT's for this position
• Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
• Ofsted have most recently rated the school as ‘good’ where standards achieved by pupils remain above average.
• The school’s caring, nurturing ethos and culture of high achievement is based firmly on the excellent relations promoted between pupils and staff.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies whom meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.