Step Teachers has been asked to recruit an outstanding and experienced Science Teacher for a school in Hackney. This particular Science Teacher will be working with a Science department that can progress. This will be a temporary to permanent position that will commence in January 2019.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have QTS/QTLS and excellent classroom experience
- You will be an excellent classroom practitioner, who employs well-structured schemes of work to encourage pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results and build their skills base for life
- You will have a practical and innovative approach to your Science Teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Previous experience of curriculum development or subject leadership would be a definite advantage for the successful Science Teacher
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the Science Curriculum.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally are well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated in their progression through the school. Ofsted most recently graded them ‘Outstanding’, with teaching and learning being graded as consistently Outstanding.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend